Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The one that's all about Reed


Name: Reed Michael Franklin


Birthday: August 28th


Age: 7 months


Hair color: Golden brown


Eye Color: Hazelish brown


Unique features: My 2nd and 3rd toes grew together.


Freckles?: No. No freckles, no moles. Just clear, soft, baby skin! Tan like my mom!


Height: 26" Weight: 17.5lbs


Clothing size: 6-9 mo Diaper size: 3


Siblings: None Pets: none :o( we gave Cautia away when I was 5 months old.


Hometown: Oklahoma City


Favorite color: White, the color of milk!


Favorite song: On Top of Spaghetti - hands down.


Favorite Book: Gallop! My Uncle Coy got it for me and it's amazing.


Favorite food: Squash, by a landslide. But a new love has come around- cheerios!


Least favorite food: Avocado


Favorite drink: Milk! Water is pretty great tho. Especially ice-water from Mom's straw.


Places I've been: Tulsa, OK. Ft Worth, TX. Mineral Wells, TX. Phoenix, AZ (Cornville, Jerome, Cottonwood, too!) Next week- Indianapolis!


Best feature: My smile and my laugh. That is pure joy!


Skills: Sitting unsupported, crawling, pulling myself to a stand


Favorite sport: Jumping or swimming


Favorite sport to watch: Football (Go Giants!)


Things I think are funny: Dad's mysterious smile, Mom's barking hand, fake sneezes, Mom jump squatting with me, Dad bouncing me on his knees.


Personality type: Fun loving, easy to smile, pretty chill


Favorite time of day: morning!!


Price of a gallon of gas: $3.69 (3.99 for the Cayenne!) Milk: $3.39 (Mom & Dad love Braums)

No comments:

Post a Comment